GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

2007 jetta fahrenheit part out

Parting this jetta, everything except motor, has 100k miles, send message or text for more info 956&652*483seven Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 2

Mk5 gti front calipers

These came out a 2006 gti with 103k miles. Asking $80 shipped Also have the rears available if anyone is interested If anyone need specific pictures just let me know and ill get them for you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 2

2006 gti 6 spd left overs

Have this gti to part out, still have some good parts in it, if you see something you need let me know or send your best offer, if you dont see it ask and i may have it from other vehicles i have here Located in mcallen tx 78501 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 2

FS: fsi 2.0t engine

Have this engine off a 2008 gti with 103k miles, great condition snd it seems like the previous owner took care of the timing already, if interested plead pm or text/call at 956-652-483seven Asking $550 for long block Also have a head from a 2006 gli for sale, im going to buy a complete seal kit...
  5. 2

Forge diverter valve

Have this used valve, comes with some vacuum lines, adapters. Seems to be in working order, i will include the solenoid (not pictured) make offer!! 956-652-483seven Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 2

K03 stock used turbo (fsi)

Selling a used turbo, this unit was removed from a 2008 gti, was working fine, no oil leaks, i haven’t cleaned the unit but you can see its not covered in oil/grease. Spins freely and doesnt seem to have any excess play, very little play up and down. Car had 103k miles Asking $250 shipped obo...
  7. 2

Fsi catch can kit

SOLD SOLD Up for sale is this catch can i bought from urotuning last year, its got everything in there, what you see in the pics is what you will get. Asking $110 shipped. Here is the link to where i got it from...