GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: 4 Pirelli P7000 Super Sport Tires

2 are P245 47 ZR 17 other 2 are P265 40 ZR 17 These things look brand new and am dismounting them tomorrow http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P7000+SUPERSPORT Link to the description $200 OBO +shipping
  2. M

WTB: Red Strip from GTI/GLI Grill

I am looking for the red strip as mine was cracked in half on the highway. Let me know what you got
  3. M

Doing a little work with my grill

Well I am in the process of doing some paint work and hole filling to my grill and I decided that the Red strip will look much better painted. So i do some close looking at this strip and it is cracked by what looks to be a rock chip. So i start to carefully pull it off and sure enough it was...
  4. M

Found the holy grail of Merc Wheels, 3 piece AMG's!

To me they are the holy grail, very rare, and hot. I picked them up without knowing 100% if they would fit because I do not think they will. This is not a big deal because I can move these fast I think on the Benz forums. Rears- 10jx17h2E17 Fronts-8.5Jx17h2E18 The offsets are far to low I...
  5. M

A weird brake incident

So its a nice crisp cold morning here in Buffalo the other day and I start my car up and let it warm up for a few minutes while I run inside to get my things together. I pull out of my drive way and take it slow down the street as I always do because I hate hammering on the car until it warms up...
  6. M

2006.6 GTI 13k miles!

Open to Offers! MOTIVATED SELLER! 2006.5 GTI Candy White 6spd I will spare the normal details you already know 13k miles, oil changes every 5k with Mobil 1 (2 oil changes the first 5k miles) It is in amazing shape, a few rock chips on the hood but not many. I detail this car from spring to...
  7. M

TT downpipe to Milltek CB?

I have an autotech cb to go with my TT downpipe right now and I was just curious if a Milltek CB will work with the DP. The DP is 2.5 I believe and the Milltek cb is 2.75. Would I have to pick up a piece of piping to make this work? I am looking for a Milltek because the autotech is just to...
  8. M

Exhaust wiggle?

Over the weekend me and a buddy put in a TT downpipe and a autotech catback and I am extremely happy with the gains and the sound. The only thing I am concerned about is the catback tends to move a little bit. Now its not swinging around and hitting any of the frame rails or anything it just...
  9. M

Ok I presume some PCV problems

Driving some back roads tonight I noticed I boosting around stock levels, and seeing as I have REVO stage 1 that is not right. So as I make my way home I think about what it could be 1) DV : but it is not a massive loss of boost just about 4 psi peak and 4 holding 2) Software problems 3) PCV...
  10. M

ahhhhh first oil change

First one I have done myself on the GTI ....it would have been a lot easier if the NAPA guy didnt give me the wrong socket for the oil filter... or if I bothered to check that he gave what I asked him for haha Man is that oil filter sloppy haha Amsoil 4tw
  11. M

Go Sabres!

That is all hehe :evil:
  12. M

Great Lakes GtG 5/6

Now I know you all are not close to Buffalo/toronto but I know we have some coming from Toronto so Just wanted to let you guys know about it. Great Lakes GTG: Presented by Dubs in the Buff and Crooked Euros Date: 5/06/07 Place: Evangola Park (just south of Buffalo, NY on Lake Erie) This GTG...
  13. M

Great Lakes GtG 5/6

Great Lakes GTG: Presented by Dubs in the Buff and Crooked Euros Date: 5/06/07 Place: Evangola Park (just south of Buffalo, NY on Lake Erie) www.greatlakesgtg.com This GTG is for a good cause. All proceeds will benefit a local Buffalo Charity. We have enlisted some sponsors for the GTG, and...
  14. M

Wheel Carnage

Im looking over my car today after I have been away a week on vacation and I find a large chunk missing off my tire and some curbrash on my rim. It looks as if it was a purely down and up motion. This ruined my day seeing as I know for a fact that my roomate did not drive my car while I was...
  15. M

Great Lakes GtG 5/6

Great Lakes GTG: Presented by Dubs in the Buff and Crooked Euros Date: 5/06/07 Place: Evangola Park (just south of Buffalo, NY on Lake Erie) This GTG is for a good cause. All proceeds will benefit a local Buffalo Charity. We have enlisted some sponsors for the GTG, and will be giving away...
  16. M

Great Lakes GtG 5/6

Great Lakes GTG: Presented by Dubs in the Buff and Crooked Euros Date: 5/06/07 Place: Evangola Park (just south of Buffalo, NY on Lake Erie) This GTG is for a good cause. All proceeds will benefit a local Buffalo Charity. We have enlisted some sponsors for the GTG, and will be giving...
  17. M

Anyone else Notice a lot of punks around the MKV scene?

I have been in to the VAG scene for awhile and it just seems that tons of the "Street racers YO" from F and F have invaded our community. Talking with some people I should have not been surprised about this based on the large amount of advertising VW did. I guess I just always hoped it would...
  18. M

problems with the blower

Anyone else have there heat blower stop working on 1/2/3 and only on 4? Just started doin this late last nite on the drive back from a club meet up at the pub! Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I live in Buffalo, NY so this cannot stay this way for long calling to make a...
  19. M

Differences between a 06 and 06.5

I own a 2006.5 and have been doing some research but cannot seem to find any details on if there is or isnt any differences between them .... if anyone knows it would be very much appreciated