GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 514Rabbit

WTB: 18" LM reps with tires 5x112

Looking to buy a used set of BBS LM reps with tires. 18" and 5x112. Willing to travel through North-Eastern USA and South Eastern Canada is the price is right ;) pm me
  2. 514Rabbit

Help: CEL - Air Temperature Sensor (2.5L Carbonio)

Hey, folks! I had a vwmtlparts CAI on my 2007 Rabbit, however I now changed to the Carbonio intake. Now, Carbonio does not have a hole for the Air Temp sensor, after doing some research and calling a few shops I found out that I didn't really need that sensor, so I simply left it alone. Sure...
  3. 514Rabbit

19x13 ... Where can I find 'em?

Hello folks! I am looking for some 19x13 or 18x13 wheels for my rabbit, of course dish (so don't say Gallardo wheels) got any ideas? Websites? I guess... custom? Thanks
  4. 514Rabbit

'07 Rabbit Heater Smells Like Burned Brake Pads

:frown: While driving home today I started smelling burning brake pads - or as I thought. In a few minutes I figured it was my rabbit, and the smell was coming from the heater vents! When I turned the heat off and opened all the windows, the smell was almost gone, but when I turned them back...
  5. 514Rabbit

The first snow... + MKV Rabbit

:yikes:
  6. 514Rabbit

2.5T Turbo Rabbit Burnout (WF14) [VIDEO]

For those who attended Waterfest in 2008 and who stayed at the Ramada hotel, you might remember that night with lots of booze and burn-outs :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImZTlG313Pw
  7. 514Rabbit

Air Ride Questions

Ok, I am doing some major changes on my car for the next season and had a few questions, hoping some of you could help me out. First question: How much should I expect to spend on air ride for my MKV Rabbit (Bags, Compressor, Installation). 2. How hard is it to maintain this kind of...
  8. 514Rabbit

Rabbit + 19" -what do you think?

Should I keep the wheelz on my Rabbit or is this combo too plaid out?
  9. 514Rabbit

What are These Wheelz and Where Can I find em?

Hi Guys! I have seen these on the forum as Euro OEM A8L. However When I search on Google - I cannot find them anywhere so... 1) What is the EXACT name of these wheels? 2) Where could I possibly find them? 3) How much should I expect to pay? Thank You, Alex
  10. 514Rabbit

0-100km/h MK5 Rabbit ?

What could be the possible best time for an mk5 rabbit to do 0-100km.h? Lets say it has a CAI and a chip...? thanx
  11. 514Rabbit

Rabbit vs. Civic (funny content)

check out the link and laugh! >>> click here <<<
  12. 514Rabbit

DeutschBazar (Montreal,Canada)

Deütsch Bazar was created for the true VW-Audi enthousiasts. Due to the efforts of Dominic Larose and Danny Surprenant, every enthousiast will be present at the Boucherville Drive-In on June 30th. Numerous activities are on the schedule so please refer to the "Schedule" section to see the...
  13. 514Rabbit

Need Rabbit Front Bumper Removal DIY!

Need Rabbit Front Bumper Removal DIY! please
  14. 514Rabbit

CAI lights up CEL on mk5 rabbit ?

I heard of two cases when people install a cai on their mk5 and the cel goes on... is it a common thing? Or i d be better off without a cai...?
  15. 514Rabbit

Need Help with installing Fogs (Rabbit content)

Call me a n00b... but i have a question. I was going to install the foglights on my rabbit, i have done it on me previous golf mark3 and mk2... but i have 1 question about mk5: How do you remove those: Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
  16. 514Rabbit

any1 tried the tail light covers ?

like THESE I was wondering if it was any good. Thank You
  17. 514Rabbit

MONTREAL (QUEBEC) Group

So here we are... I hope more people from Montreal will join :)
  18. 514Rabbit

Need a DIY on removing the Rabbits sidemarkers

Need a DIY on removing the Rabbits sidemarkers. I wanna smoke em... but how do i take em out>? (sorry, im a noob) Thanx!
  19. 514Rabbit

19" + springs: need help !!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, I'll bother you again. I was going to buy the whole suspension kit, but after a lot of thinking i've decided to only get the springs. 1) I want a 1.5"-1.9" DROP... NOT MORE. 2) I would prefer to spend the 1000$ on other mods So what would be the best set of springs for my new rabbit...
  20. 514Rabbit

Vw Meet !

Hi to all. I know it might be a little to early, but here we are organizing a VW meet... It might be a little far for most of you, but hey... event: Deütsch Bazar 2007 date: June 30, 2007 (To be confirmed) location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Ciné-parc Odéon de Boucherville, 1700 Eiffel...