GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

its around 2600 a month around here for child care! and that is for bottom of the barrel, paying teenagers to barely keep your kid alive sort of places. so even at $100/day, for our planned ~3 days a week (which is literally not much at all for the nanny to make) its technically a steal for us...
  2. riceburner

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

chances are we will need 2-3 days a week of care. truthfully no idea what it will cost, but it will be more like ~10-15/hr, much much less than the $25/hr quotes we were getting, or $2k+/month daycares. the bigger wins are - mostly she comes to us, we know, trust and love her, he used to work...
  3. riceburner

wow so winning update on childcare dillemma! Quick recap - we went into having a child not really having 'being able to afford fulltime childcare' figured out - for a number of reasons; * my wife may go part time, * I may be able to condense my workweek to be off 1 day a week, * her parents...
  4. riceburner

just to be perfectly clear, the FSI K04 is different than the TSI K04 right? I see MK6 K04's on sale sometimes but never seem to find a MK5 K04
  5. riceburner

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

all the other kids in the classroom
  6. riceburner

prior to that i had two more things i would do often that i recall: at restaraunts i would offer to buy the toothpicks, and when they say they are free i would look them dead in the eye or act like we were breaking the rules as i sneak one into my pocket. i would say its for my massive...
  7. riceburner

ps my random thing i do to fuck with people lately is say 'morning no matter what time of day it is. like i'll go to a gas station at 8pm and say 'mornin', and 5 out of 10 people look really confused. if they say "morning? it's 8pm!" i'll look at my watch in a 'oh well would you look at that'...
  8. riceburner

'mornin! CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore
  9. riceburner

Been adding to a little love note scroll thing out of a reciept roll i fohnd gears back. Add sections to it periodically. Added a first mothers day to it today. Probably 300 ft long now lol
  10. riceburner

Yes yes yes agree! I had the good ones but they didnt work on my mk7 as well as they do on 5s and 6s. Stock suspension didnt help the look. But like the oz wheels, these also bend super easy
  11. riceburner

yes, the nannies! maybe even more important a discussion than the transmission. too much garbage, not enough excitement about the possibility of dying
  12. riceburner

can i actually sell a kidney? i mean shiid
  13. riceburner

you jay arcade and stir are climbing to #1 on my shitlist quiiiick anyone else say they hate rpf1s?
  14. riceburner

doctor wrote off our question on if she is colicky by asking if she cries fro 3 hours straight. google says if they cry more than 3 hrs a day its probably colic. not that colic is much of a treatable thing, so idk if knowing does us any good. but she's gotta cry for way more than 3 hrs a day...