GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Front bumper fix

I'm trying to essentially redo the front end, several fasteners are missing an pieces are kinda just hanging there. Anybody have a list of front bumper hardware? I'm finding results online but can't tell if I have everything I need. I'm looking for all fasteners for the honeycomb grille and...
  2. J

WM help...what went wrong

So a few weeks back I decided to do a water/meth kit after reading all the benefits. I feel like I did my best in research pre-install but something obviously didn't go quite right. I'm running Snow Performance 2.5 which comes with a gauge controller tapped into boost. The system runs off a size...
  3. J

MKV Big Turbo Build

So I've decided to pull the trigger and start a BT build but I wanna make sure I have everything that I need (supporting mods and install hardware) to do it right. Yes I have already googled and researched but I haven't found anything definitive, and other builds I've found create more power...
  4. J

Daily driver mk5 no boost

So a day or two ago I noticed I wasn't getting any boost. I could put the peddle to the floor and my boost guage runs flat at 0 and I used to peak around 15 psi. It feels and runs just like it did when I would get heat soaked. This was completely unexpected considering I just installed the Forge...
  5. J

Forge Twintercooler no boost

So 2 days ago I finished installing my Forge Twintercooler. Immediately I noticed a decrease in boost and I could hear boost leaks whistling. I typically boost around 15psi and I dropped to only 5. According to my gauge vacuum is normal. I noticed a coupler wasn't seated fully to the factory...
  6. J

MKV Manual Boost Gauge Install

Hey guys, this is my first post here and I need a little help troubleshooting my boost gauge. I'm new to both the import and boost world so I've never had to hook up a boost gauge. The gauge was already partially installed when I bought the car and I've been putting off finishing the install due...