GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

curbed my wheel

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
f'd up my charleston bad. how much does it usually cost to fix?

i don't have a pic now, just assume it's really bad.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
usually anywhere from 100-200 to refinish a basic wheel

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I just effed a painted wooden post on my carport last night. I cussed until I passed out. Its bad - really bad - but I'm hoping the powdercoated Denvers are tough enough to shrug off some painted wood. I'm gonna to try and clean them up tonight with some Goof Off... it doesn't look like anything is actually scratched, but I'm really worried about getting the white paint from the post off of the wheel.

This mess comes one week to the day after a 200ft tall Pine dropped a fat branch on my passenger's side door leaving a golf ball sized dent just below the window. :mad:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
man you have no idea. a good 1/2'' by 4'' section is totally swiss cheesed. the metal went from flat and shiny to sharp, rough and not shiny.

it was one of those granite curbs that are a sharp 90 degree angle

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
[/IMG] F'D!!!!1

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
was parking by a curb, and there is a deep storm sewer. i turned slight right hit the storm sewer with my back wheel and it made my car pull right and crunch.

i need to grieve.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
Mose...try Rim and Wheel Works in Waltham, MA. Even if you have to ship your wheel there, it is TOTALLY worth their services. They're top notch, and a lot of guys with Porsche's, Ferrari's, and high end Mercedes' trust their wheels to this company. I had my wheel fixed there when I dented it and they did an amazing job.

www.rimandwheelworks.com