GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bored yet again

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yes so i just got my copy of Tourist Trophy from Gamefly...so ive been playing it alittle in the down times off of my 360

so here ya go

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 271

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea they were...i had always said to my friends since the first GT came out that one day they would make a GT with motorcycles...and Tourist Trophy was it...the game is pretty shweet

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
the physics in the game are awesome...u lean...and if u lean too much u will low side the bike....also going into corners u have to apply even pressure on both the front and back brakes or the ass-end will step out with too much rear brake

also if u are going through a chicane and its a wide one where u can run almost full throttle and u put too much angle on either turn is and u over correct the bike will go into a tank slap...kinda funny actually

In the menu of the game u can adjust your riding style all the way down to how much your head turns when u enter a corner

its a great game...its not as indepth as GT4 but its a nice addition to the GT name sake

if u want any other info let me know...ill be happy to share anything u would like to know

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
ive played it, its pretty freaky, get into 1st person mode and it feels NUTS!

it is relaly indepth, you cant just ride the wall, or make a quick turn in, when the screen says shift down, they REALLY mean it.

alf

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea no cheating like u can in GT4 with running through the grass and all that...no gonna slide here...well it will but its your ass and bike that are sliding down the track...lol

as for indepth...i was more talking about its content...like not as many bikes or tracks or license tests...that sorta stuff...i would have liked it if it had alittle more content...maybe some moto-x bikes and a couple of the rally tracks from GT4...that would have been badass

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea but i think the camera mode in Tourist Trophy is actually better...alittle less complicated...atleast the replay camera mode is

the game is definitly a good renter....i mean i love bikes and i love the GT series...but i dont think i could play this as long as i have like GT4 or GT3