GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house.

^ words to live by

Not with that attitude...

104560-294x196.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
At least AOC graduated college... shit at least she graduated high school.

View attachment 200011

“Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having graduated in 1968. Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.’ I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this: ‘DONALD TRUMP WAS THE DUMBEST GODDAMN STUDENT I EVER HAD.’

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I have like 8k equity in the gti. If I traded it in and did 6 years financing. It would be like 800-900 a month. I personally couldn’t afford it.
Yeah, but it's not "do some fucked up soul crushing shit" money, it's like, get a side hustle money. It's not some unattainable supercar. Save some money, wait 3 years, get one used. Make your dream happen!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Take on too much debt for a car you can't really afford is in and of itself soul crushing.

Also, everything is relative. If you make 150k and have limited other financial obligations a 65k car is easily within your grasp.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI