GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's bullshit. You wear pants, you pay taxes and you wear a seatbelt. I'd like to know where this "right to choose" you've mentioned comes from as we've always had laws since becoming a country. The only "right to choose" I know of is "a women's right to choose" and that's about abortion. Claiming rights that don't exist is quite strange. Especially for conservatives who screamed about a private business being forced to make a gay wedding cake and then scream about a private business enforcing mask mandates.
I have the right to choose if I want a vaccine but some dipshits on this thread would love to make it forcible and prefer large government TELLING people what to do. If anyone thinks large government is the answer then maybe they should look at everything thet fuck up which is quite frankly almost everything.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have the right to choose if I want a vaccine but some dipshits on this thread would love to make it forcible and prefer large government TELLING people what to do. If anyone thinks large government is the answer then maybe they should look at everything thet fuck up which is quite frankly almost everything.

Nope, you shouldn't have to get it. I'm glad it's available for the smart people. You can play the Darwin lottery if you want.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So dangerous.... oooh, so scary. Everyone dawn their masks and be affraid. If you had your way you would have further stripped Americans of their rights to choose for themselves and would have locked everyone down forcibly.

You don't have a choice to wear pants, in public, so why is a mask to protect others and yourself so oppressive? Is it fear wearing pants? Is it fear to wear a seat belt? That's asinine.

I've lived my life normally by just wearing a mask and getting a vaccine once it was available. What a privileged man child to think that's oppression.

cb1111

Nope, you shouldn't have to get it. I'm glad it's available for the smart people. You can play the Darwin lottery if you want.
No, because it isn't just them that with wither and die. The new variants can affect those who are vaccinated with underlying conditions, so the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated can pass the disease to those who are vaccinated and - while most may get sick for awhile, some of the very vulnerable will die

Had they gotten vaccinated then we wouldn't have the variants.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, because it isn't just them that with wither and die. The new variants can affect those who are vaccinated with underlying conditions, so the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated can pass the disease to those who are vaccinated and - while most may get sick for awhile, some of the very vulnerable will die

Had they gotten vaccinated then we wouldn't have the variants.

I'm with you, I've been saying that for a year, but Darwin is going to Darwin. Can't fix stupid. I'm confident that there will be a booster vaccine to cover variants. Let the stupid die, and the deaths of the vulnerable are their heads. Nothing else we can do.

And it's ironic that Jim, Mr. Misinformation can't kill me, liked your post.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm with you, I've been saying that for a year, but Darwin is going to Darwin. Can't fix stupid. I'm confident that there will be a booster vaccine to cover variants. Let the stupid die, and the deaths of the vulnerable are their heads. Nothing else we can do.

And it's ironic that Jim, Mr. Misinformation can't kill me, liked your post.
Why is that ironic? I agreed with him.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Cool how we're still playing the ignoring games, and guys are dropping in reactions when they don't even actively post here. And everybody is still crying about the same stuff every day. I would have locked this dumpster fire months ago. I'm sure everyone will come back in 5 years and reflect on how neat this was.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You truly are the spin master. In a sick twisted way.

I didn't twist anything. You just aren't smart enough to understand that misinformation is responsible for so many people not getting vaccinated, but you seem to understand that people not getting vaccinated can create variants that kill vulnerable people, as cb1111 posted. That's you, Moses. You're the vulnerable people.

That's why it's ironic, you've defended zrickety's nonsense for over a year, saying his misinformation can't hurt you. It can, and you acknowledge that by agreeing with cb1111's post.

And before you say no one reads this forum, zrickety doesn't keep his nonsense to this forum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didn't twist anything. You just aren't smart enough to understand that misinformation is responsible for so many people not getting vaccinated, but you seem to understand that people not getting vaccinated can create variants that kill vulnerable people, as cb1111 posted. That's you, Moses. You're the vulnerable people.

That's why it's ironic, you've defended zrickety's nonsense for over a year, saying his misinformation can't hurt you. It can, and you acknowledge that by agreeing with cb1111's post.

And before you say no one reads this forum, zrickety doesn't keep his nonsense to this forum.
Obviously I didn't do what Zrick supports. You can't get it through your tiny brain to understand that Zrick can't kill me when I don't use his advice. As you are aware I got the vaccine and always wear a mask.

Oh and I'm proud to be considered to be Moses Mr Methuselah.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Obviously I didn't do what Zrick supports. You can't get it through your tiny brain to understand that Zrick can't kill me when I don't use his advice. As you are aware I got the vaccine and always wear a mask.

Oh and I'm proud to be considered to be Moses Mr Methuselah.

Even after I spelled it out and you agreed with cb1111, you still can't connect the dots. Hilarious.

Your vaccine may not protect you from variants, your mask is better at protecting others from you, not as good at protecting you, misinformation is what's going to accelerate variants, zrickety and his type are creating that misinformation.

You are a true dullard.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Even after I spelled it out and you agreed with cb1111, you still can't connect the dots. Hilarious.
For the last fucking time. How can Zrick kill me when I don't take his advice and I've had the vaccine and wear a mask? You have said this repeatedly but never answered and you are continuing to say the exact same thing.

He can't kill me any more then he can kill you.