GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wheeeeeeeeew!!

The last sumthin pages have been a hell of a read... 👀

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
No more than you are.

1F5C0803-BE6D-45D1-BD1A-2CFCA05E91AB.gif

We’ve all seen the clear evidence of your racism.

Please point out some data points supporting me being racist.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It’s called the democratic process you troll. Every vote counts, unless you truly want to go down that hole of destabilized state.

From the way you run your mouth, can we assume you’ve never actually seen the outcome of all your rhetoric?

That is, to make this clear, I’m assuming you’ve never dawned a uniform and been sent into a real civil war or failed state?
Democratic process? I've seen poll workers posting that they are throwing away Trump votes...states reporting mail in ballots found in trash, in the river, 2.2% of the regular mail disappears. I've seen pre-printed ballots perfectly filled out for Biden. It's a travesty. I am a patriot and I fight for this country all the time. My family has served in Army, and Air Force. I won't stand for fraud, or election meddling.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's amazing to me how you can form an opinion when the opinion is not based on facts. I swear all the time. I just don't call people names. The younger generation is living in their parents basement because parents don't parent anymore. They protect their precious snowflakes from the big bad world.

I hope you meant to be ironic.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Democratic process? I've seen poll workers posting that they are throwing away Trump votes...states reporting mail in ballots found in trash, in the river, 2.2% of the regular mail disappears. I've seen pre-printed ballots perfectly filled out for Biden. It's a travesty. I am a patriot and I fight for this country all the time. My family has served in Army, and Air Force. I won't stand for fraud, or election meddling.

Dozens of investigations and studies show no appreciable voter fraud.

zrickety, I saw a facebook post....

Yep, checks out.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm going to work now with my mask so have fun girls.

Glove use by the general public is not a good idea. You don't know how to properly use them in the reduction of the spread of an infectious disease and are more likely to autoinfect yourself or increase surface spread. Just wash your hands and wear your mask.