GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your daily reminder that the climate hoax is another power grab and transfer of money. Plants are doing all the carbon capture we'll ever need.

1654093869033.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1654095747773.png

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
His disciples has swords though, which were the pinnacle of weapons at the time. Heck even one used it to cut off a soldier's ear when they arrested Jesus right before His crucifixion.

That being said, Jesus was extremely sad when weapons were used since He preached and taught about loving God first and our fellow humans as brothers and sisters.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
His disciples has swords though, which were the pinnacle of weapons at the time. Heck even one used it to cut off a soldier's ear when they arrested Jesus right before His crucifixion.

That being said, Jesus was extremely sad when weapons were used since He preached and taught about loving God first and our fellow humans as brothers and sisters.
He famously said that if you didn't have a sword, to trade your clothes for one.
Yes, love your neighbor. But don't be afraid to flip tables when it's necessary.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1654096528041.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Can't I just make an NFT of Snoop Dogg's post?? I don't get it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
edit - wrong thread

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
my bad, posted in wrong thread!

zrickety