GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
RI did that during the initial COVID panic. The National Guard were stopping vehicles on highways, turning back vehicles with NY plates. Their governor is now the Secretary of Commerce.

But I digress. I'm talking about the invasion at the southern border. Once a migrant steps on US soil, they get the full refugee treatment, no matter what their situation is.
Yeah, that's dumb. Definitely not the scenario I'm thinking of.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
RI did that during the initial COVID panic. The National Guard were stopping vehicles on highways, turning back vehicles with NY plates. Their governor is now the Secretary of Commerce.

But I digress. I'm talking about the invasion at the southern border. Once a migrant steps on US soil, they get the full refugee treatment, no matter what their situation is.
I remember. There were some real absurd rules early on.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The IRS is not a law enforcement agency, and should never be a law enforcement agency. They should not even have a criminal Investigation Division. That's the FBI.

You're 100% right, but this is still being blown out of proportion. They're not coming after me with guns if I don't file my taxes. Yet that's what everyone is making it out to seem.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Now the MSM is throwing around the accusation that he had documents related to nuclear weapons in his house. I don't believe it for a minute. 3pm EST today we get to see half of the information. I want to see the rest.

The timing of it is odd. If nuclear documents were missing they would know and act upon that immediately, not years later.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
You're 100% right, but this is still being blown out of proportion. They're not coming after me with guns if I don't file my taxes. Yet that's what everyone is making it out to seem.

How do you know? Do you trust our government? Have they proven to you, in the last 20 or so years, that they deserve to be trusted?

President Trump was impeached twice for things that were completely blown out of proportion, and turned out to be false. Justice Cavanaugh was accused of being a rapist, which was not true, and that was blown out of proportion. January 6th will turn out the exact same way. That's just in the last six years.

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton runs a privaye email server in her closet to communicate classified information without the government spying on her. Totally illegal. Then she bleachbits 32K documents, crushes three government owned cellphones, gives a deposition and gets a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile, the FBI has has Hunter Biden's laptop for over two years. Those that have access to what's inside, not "anonymous sources", confirm multiple serious felonies. Crickets.

Does that sound like a government you should trust? Why should we double the size of the IRS and arm agents?

I guess it's all blown out of proportion if you believe their bullshit. I don't.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I find it odd that it's being reported, the warrant was obtained on Friday the 5th and it was executed on the 8th. If these documents were so sensitive to national security why would you wait for over 2 days?

Usually documents with that level of classification markings of national security origin come into a room (if required) in an approved container with one of the CJSC's handlers (in the presidential circumstance), then leave with the same handler to return to the appropriate storage or destroyed, they are not left for random collection(for anyone to mull over) or you go into the scif, have a briefing, and then leave them in the scif.

Unless...

Edit: the DOJ and FBI were aware of the documents since June, but waited until August to go after sensitive national security documents posing a grave risk to national security? It's almost like the jan 6 hearing continued to be a mostly nothing burger, then the bureaucratic state pivoted 🤷‍♂️
Affidavit still not released, warrant released totally vogue and missing probable cause.

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
How do you know? Do you trust our government? Have they proven to you, in the last 20 or so years, that they deserve to be trusted?

President Trump was impeached twice for things that were completely blown out of proportion, and turned out to be false. Justice Cavanaugh was accused of being a rapist, which was not true, and that was blown out of proportion. January 6th will turn out the exact same way. That's just in the last six years.

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton runs a privaye email server in her closet to communicate classified information without the government spying on her. Totally illegal. Then she bleachbits 32K documents, crushes three government owned cellphones, gives a deposition and gets a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile, the FBI has has Hunter Biden's laptop for over two years. Those that have access to what's inside, not "anonymous sources", confirm multiple serious felonies. Crickets.

Does that sound like a government you should trust? Why should we double the size of the IRS and arm agents?

I guess it's all blown out of proportion if you believe their bullshit. I don't.

You're conflating two different things. They're not doubling the number of armed agents. They're expanding the IRS for reasons entirely separate from what the CID does, and CID agents are the only ones armed. Personally, I want the IRS to be abolished entirely. But until then they will continue to enforce tax laws. So if another abolish the IRS movement is going to start over this, then I'm in. But other than that I don't see the point in getting angry over the IRS enforcing tax laws.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The US government has done one thing well throughout its history: developing a pretext for war through mass manipulation. This time, the battle is against their citizens and our freedom. You can't come for guns if everything is peaceful and harmonious. You can't control us and push global agendas if everyone is getting along. They need division. As Alex Jones said, they (as in both sides) want to provoke a violent reaction. Eventually, they'll get the response they want, and the country will never be the same again.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/...-least-20b-from-lower-middle-income-families/

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) confirms that had this amendment passed and lower- and middle-income taxpayers been protected, revenue in Democrats’ bill would have been reduced by at least $20 billion – confirming that at least $20 billion of the $124 billion in new revenue expected by a supercharged IRS will be coming from higher audits on low- and middle-income Americans. This will be in addition to existing audits on these income levels.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
https://gop-waysandmeans.house.gov/...-least-20b-from-lower-middle-income-families/

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) confirms that had this amendment passed and lower- and middle-income taxpayers been protected, revenue in Democrats’ bill would have been reduced by at least $20 billion – confirming that at least $20 billion of the $124 billion in new revenue expected by a supercharged IRS will be coming from higher audits on low- and middle-income Americans. This will be in addition to existing audits on these income levels.
They also target conservatives in the Bible belt, statistically. Blue Anons aren't bothered.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1660352503863.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

To anyone with half a brain Jan. 6 was a cosplayer parade. Yet there are plenty of people even in this thread that still call it an insurrection and a threat to mUh DeMoCrAcY. Like any of us actually decide anything by participating in the election charades in the long run.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

If i get audited, can i tell the IRS to fuck themselves until they audit Hunter Biden, his daddy, and Clinton fund they created for supposedly helping Haiti?