GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
+1

My first mail-in ballot was in ‘04. It was a fuck you to Bush 2 for stop-lossing me. Mailed my vote for Kerry from Baghdad.

But thank God we found all the WMD's. And by WMD's, I mean old chemical weapons that we funded that they used on Iran and the Kurds that we already knew they had since the 80's.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
But thank God we found all the WMD's. And by WMD's, I mean old chemical weapons that we funded that they used on Iran and the Kurds that we already knew they had since the 80's.

Of course we knew they had WMDs, we still had the hand receipts.

The ones I saw still had their DODIC and NSNs on them.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I get it in 2016, but even then, anyone with half a brain knew he was a con man
and supreme douchebag well before 2015. Not liking Hillary wasn't enough for me to vote for the likes of Trump. I would have voted for McCain over Hillary, was going to vote for him over Obama, until that moron Palin joined the ticket. Trump is the male version of Palin, only dumber, less moral, and more treasonous.
I hear ya - i was also more of an ignoramus back then and really didnt know anything about the guy lol.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
These people couldn't do their 'daily functions' or go to work, sounds serious to me.
I wonder if they factored in the ones that claimed the had a reaction so they could get a day off work:unsure:

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
For random context.

I 100% believe aliens exist. Like, fight me if you dont agree. Every star on average has 1+ planets, we are made from stardust and the most abundant materials in the universe, therefore other life must exist going way up and down and off center on the ladder of intelligence.

However i do not believe we are being visited by them and that somewhere between 99-100% of the stories we see and hear about ufos and other shit are fake.

I WISH they were true, and many of the stories are QUITE compelling.

But, i wont allow my bias to steer me in an incorrect direction. Like the below article - which seems to have some promising hubbub about a 'technosignature' emanting from a galaxy in our proximity.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...over-mysterious-signal-from-proxima-centauri/

My point being, i fucked your mom
Why are we not talking about what the former Israeli minister of space security said a few weeks ago?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Of course we knew they had WMDs, we still had the hand receipts.

The ones I saw still had their DODIC and NSNs on them.

You mean the "farm supplies" wink, wink.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What did he say?
There is a Galactic Federation that our governments have been in contact with...but they think people aren't ready to hear about aliens. Which is ironic because our governments are typically the most inept among us.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
What did he say?
That the aliens are here and are working with our government. They are afraid we would be hysterical if we found out so that's why they are hiding it. Oh and there is a secret base on Mars with aliens and people from the US.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
This gon get good

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about that stimulus check not everyone is going to get???
Congress spent 9 months to decide if you get $600 of your money back, while they took home $130,000 each.
$900 billion package with less than $180 billion going to the people.
WTAF

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Congress spent 9 months to decide if you get $600 of your money back, while they took home $130,000 each.
WTAF
I didn't get the first round and I'm not getting the second round, so I really don't care how long they took.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
WTAF
Blame Mitch. He’s been the biggest hurdle. He and all the republicans that bow down to him.