GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jayro,
    I had to replace my battery twice because of the WD6050 battery drain problem.

I see that you are sometimes mentioning a solution at :
    -----------------------------------------------------
    OK here you go :-
    http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74855&page=187
    It is post no. 4096 and post 4098 on page 187.
    ---------------------------------------

but I can't find the right post.... Can you help me please? I really need to fix this issue.
    I have the same problem has debuch, it saying fatal error no language folders.

i dont know where or how to download it from.

help me out please?
    Hi I am in Kinross, and I got my unit from a Taiwan seller via Ebay. Mine is a MK1 which only operates with the left hand steering wheel controlls as it is supposed to.
    They were modified about two months ago (Mk 2) to operate with all left and right steering wheel buttons, and display on the MFD the track/station ino ect.
    Unfortunatly this did not work 100% and more than half the units have multi problems with the Canbus signals. At that price it just might be one of these units BEWARE
    They are very problematic.
    The Mk 3 unit id doing what it says on the tin and as there is no way to Identify them as to their upgrade status I would not trust any body for a little while other than oskaramerica who is an Ebay seller based in Canada.
    You should exspect to pay around £450 for a Mk3 unit plus shipping and customs.
    Hey buddie, where in scotland are you, i am seriously interested in this WD6050 waywelll. Hope you got your issue resolved.. where did you buy yours from and how much.. i can get it from the US for £316. using a voucher from Ebay..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…