GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey kv12. I have my unit and everything works great except for my navi. Now the SD card it came with has the iGo maps and everything on it I assume but the navi screen is just grey with a white cross-hair. If you could give me some advice it would be awesome or even if you wanted to help me out in person would be great too. Thanks in advance and reply to me thru email at jeremy.luis.quintela@gmail.com.
    Hi mate,
    many thanks for your iGo skin, I love it!

One issue though, when I click on the button to bring up the trip computer it brings up an error message "FFUIERROR: Object identifier unknown Identifier = (gjSoundOvSp) Script "st_DigiSpidometr_init"

Any idea what's wrong?

Cheers
    Ben
    Hi Brian, Oops, I didn't even know about visitor messages until today. From the looks of it you already purchased the unit.
    Hi kv12 i was hoping you could provide some advice to another fellow Torontonian...I wanted to buy the same head unit from Waywell and was hoping you could provide some advice on the purchase? What i should know before ordering..things i should order with it? you've been through it and it looks like things worked out awesome for you. Any advice would be awesome. I was hoping to get this bad boy on my GTi mk5. Thanks again and good luck with the unit!

Regards,
    Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…