GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• salut! am un as-7608 gold edition pe un passat b6. Am o maaare rugaminte: m-ai putea ajuta cu un soft? nu functioneaza touchscreen-ul si probabil resoftarea e singura solutie (am schimbat deja touch-ul -> nici un rezultat). contracost bineinteles. multumesc anticipat
    HI. Mindrunner.
    Please send me the way to solved the problem of hissing in AS7608 V4. I sold radio and new customer has a problem in VW. Thank you very much.
    Hi Mindrunner,
    I need firmware for AS7608 v4. Could you send me please? My main problem is that i can not use bluetooth phonebook and the rds is turned of when i switch the device off. My gsm is samsung galaxy s2. email: kiki777@dir.bg The car is Skoda OCtavia 2 (2006)
    Best regards
    hi mindrunner,

as you have helped me with my problems with the old AS7608 i hope you can help me with this new ANS610.
    as i posted on forum, i have problems with DVBT function. i can't get the menu in TV screen and also i can't change the NTSC to PAL.
    i can see that you have advised one memeber with the same problem to update the software, mcu file.
    would that solve the problem?
    also i have a problem with steering wheel controls, volume up/down, change source, mute is working but buttons previus/next is not working, also the buttons for phone is not working but i'm not sure is this even possible, i think it should work because i think i have read it somewere that is compatible.
    do you maybe have some advice or some expirience with the same problems?
    i contacted the audiosources but no news from them till now
    Hi Mindrunner, I nave seen your post about AS-7608 localization to different languages, is CZ also possible? If not, I'm ready to join this project. Regards, Roman
    Hi,
    I think to buy one as-7609 to install it in my Fabia (2008) to replace one "dance" player. As Audiosources 's distributor do you think that is a good choice and is it plug&play? On the rear side of the danse there is only one connector and the set display car park sensor. Thanks in advance
    choup3876@live.fr
    Hello!
    I send you two private messages about a problem I have with an AS7608 GPS SCREEN,
    Did you read them?
    If you have time and you can read it.... and if you could help me... :)

waiting news! ;)
    Hi Mindrunner, just open the unit and want to check that flat cable connection. Is it the big yellow cable going from mainboard to tft ? Do i have to just disconnect and connect again ? I also noticed some black plastic tape over the connections. So i will have to take this out also right ?

Thank you I trust you more that the technician from audiosources
    Hi, I am now getting the blue navigation screen and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to resolve this problem. It worked perfectly before but now I can no longer use the navigation feature on the unit. Can i just reflash it or do I need to do anything else ? You can contact me to remidub@hotmail.com.

Thanks
    Yo Mindrunner,
    Please send me the memory dump file if u still have it. I really need it asap. Hope you see this message and help me out. Thanks!

Melvin
    Hello, word on the forum is that you have the latest firmware for the AS 7608, any chance you can send it my way to stevegradman@gmail.com? my current version is 82be-8213-6013-091215 and i am getting that common :welcome to navigation blue screen every now and then.
    my unit has windows ce 5 my friend.
    also if you need i have dvb-t in my unit.
    do u have the update ?
    also how can i instal it ? with flash disk ?
    hello my friendddddddddd
    i have a problem iwth my unit.
    I am getting the blue "welcome to navigation" screen when I press the Navi button. Sometimes iGo will work but some don't.
    the resolation is 800x480 unit but I don't know if its V5 or 6.
    Its not the new one that supports the climate though. but it is gold.

some will help me please ????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…