GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by turbotrucka

1. turbotrucka

Brand New 2.5L Vacuum Pump 07K 145 100 H

2.5L Vacuum Pump, 07K 145 100 H Brand new with gasket. 100.00 shipped OBO
  2. turbotrucka

WTB: 17x7.5 Goals

Looking for some silver Goals. No curbing or bends. Show me what you have.
  3. turbotrucka

FS: 4 Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08 265/35R19's

I know these do not(usually, if ever) fit mkv's, but it's worth a shot. Bought to autox on my Gen Coupe, but decided to go another route. Bought these used with 3-4/32 remaining, plenty of life, not to the wear bars yet. Paid 540.00 shipped, looking for 475.00 shipped OBO for all four, or 250.00...
  4. turbotrucka

FS: Driver Gear Springs 1K0071678A

Installed 4-8-11, 8200 miles. For 2dr, manual. 150.00 shipped
  5. turbotrucka

FS: Bildon Stud Kit

70mm, includes r13 ball seat and cone seat nuts. One extra unused stud and r13 nut. 75.00 shipped
  6. turbotrucka

FS: Hotchkis RSB

sold
  7. turbotrucka

FS: All 3 BSH Mounts

gone gone
  8. turbotrucka

FS: Schroth Quick Fit Harness 16162

Had this for a couple months and only used it twice for auto-x. Parting car out and this is the first thing out. I didn't have to cut any interior panels as others have done or even leave the sill plate out. I bent the tabs so everything fits and is uncut as seen in pics below. Looking for...
  9. turbotrucka

To hell with STX part out!

My car cannot compete in STX, so I'm stopping before I get deeper into it. Still keeping the car, but going to run either GS or buy a Miata or similar. For sale is: Driver Gear Springs, for MKV GTI manual. 125.00 Hotchkis Rear Sway. 150.00 17x8 OZ Alleggerita HLT 48et with245/40-17 Star...
  10. turbotrucka

Driver Gear Suspension Limiters

They were on my car for 1 month. I didn't like the way they made the car feel at autocross. Some do, I don't. They're 21.00 plus shipping through ECS, I'd like 20.00 shipped OBO, they're not really a wear item, and they're practically new...
  11. turbotrucka

WALK with Camber plates or TT arms?

I've never seen anyone talking about doing both at the same time. Is there any reason to or not to run more caster when running more camber? I'm far from an expert on the subject so I was wondering if anyone had any real input on the matter?
  12. turbotrucka

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo <1500 Miles FSI

SOLD Installed on July 19th, removed today, August 17. I have everything except the original box and that silver sticker that says it's CARB approved. I'm sure Neuspeed would mail you one if you really wanted it. People rave about the sound of this intake, it's just not for me and that's the...