GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: GTI monster mats and trunk mat w/ (Gorilla grips) 4 holders

As the title states, I have a complete set of monster mats (oval clips) for my 06' GTI and also have the trunk mat with the 4 velcro (Gorilla grip) holders. All looks brand new, everything for $125 + shipping. Bought a new M3 and took them out of the car for the sale. Thanks for looking, Rovman
  2. R

FS: (1) Bridgestone Potenza RE050A (OEM) Brand new,never mounted

FS: (1) 18" Bridgestone Potenza RE050A (OEM) Brand new,never mounted AS the title states, I have (1) 18" Bridgestone Potenza RE050A (225/40/18) for sale. I am selling my GTI to make way for my new M3 and will not need this tire. The tire new from Tirerack is $206. I am asking $150 + shipping...
  3. R

Fs: H&R Cup Kit (Touring) & EURO VW OEM springs for Mark V GTI

As the title states, I have both the H&R touring Cup kit (sold) brand new in the box. and Euro VW OEM springs with the Euro bump stops brand new in a box as well. I ended up buying both and not sure which route I wanted to take, install the Euro OEM springs and have no warranty issue' or...
  4. R

Hello Everyone

Well, today i did it. I just bought a 06'Gray, pack 2, 18" wheel shod GTI via the internet from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I won't be able to see it for 2 1/2 more weeks though. Bummer. I will be here for a few more days than on to Egypt for a few more weeks of work than finally home. I...