GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: H&R Cup Kit (Touring) & EURO VW OEM springs for Mark V GTI

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
As the title states,

I have both the H&R touring Cup kit (sold) brand new in the box. and Euro VW OEM springs with the Euro bump stops brand new in a box as well. I ended up buying both and not sure which route I wanted to take, install the Euro OEM springs and have no warranty issue' or install the Cup kit.

I procrastinated so long, that I am now selling my GTI to make way for my new E90 M3 that will be here in about 2 to 3 weeks. Therefore, no need for the suspension kits anymore.

I would like $600 ($750 new) for the H&R Cup Kit and would like to get $225 ($325 new) for the Euro VW spring and bump stops.

Update: The Cup kit is sold.
The Euro springs with the bump stops, and the strut bolts (all brand new, never been installed) are still available

Thanks for looking,

Stephen

Last edited:

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
THe Cup Kit is a matched pair of lowering spring and shock combo with a pre-determined ride height. In other words the shock valving that comes with the springs are valved to perfectly match the spring rate giving the best possible ride and performance. The cup kit will replace you stock spring and shocks.

cw-vw-gti

Mazdaspeeder
Car(s)
08 Mazdaspeed3
THe Cup Kit is a matched pair of lowering spring and shock combo with a pre-determined ride height. In other words the shock valving that comes with the springs are valved to perfectly match the spring rate giving the best possible ride and performance. The cup kit will replace you stock spring and shocks.
gracias mi amigo:thumbup:

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
PM's sent back to everyone...

Thanks for inquiring guys, so far it looks like both might be sold, waiting on confirmation. First come first serve at this point, at least until confirmed.

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
The E90(sedan) and E92(coupe) are here but not the E93(convert.). I guess that is about 3 to 5 more months away. I should have my E90 M3 the first week of April.. Can't wait...