GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"2 Months Ago" New Here"From Bahrain"

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Hello m8s ... How R u Alll...

My Name Is Yahya .. and im From Bahrain 'n' this is My story

I don’t know how to start this but 2 months ago I waz looking for a new Car badly so I visited 85% of all agents in my country it waz a tense 2 months I didn’t know wat to buy .. so decided that I am gonna buy the Lexus IS300 , I waz on my way to the Toyota show room to finalize the paper work then wen I’m about to Enter show room my best friend called me " Yo listen there is one car agent that u didn’t go to... “Who??" " Behbhani the Vw Agents " said to my friend wat crazy guy will buy a Vw over a Lexus " Said " you r not loosing anything all that I am asking you to test drive The New R32" I said yeah y not ... to make it short I took a test drive and as soon as I sat my A** in that black leather seats and touched the paddle Shift I said that’s it ill be the crazy guy how will take the Vw over the Lexus ... Soo in just 10 min I finalized the order of my R32 and here is a the Spec Sheet(Attached)

My R32 is set to production on 28 Dec so It means that inshalla i am gonna Get It end of Feb (Cant Wait ......)

Anyways Hopefully ill be a Regular in this Forum and ill be glad To know people From The Gulf specially from Bahrain

Out...

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 421

Ahmedtrix

Go Kart Newbie
welcome to the fourm bro and mabrook 3ala al sayara ....I'm driving a GTI and I love everything about it....ya36eek 5airha o yakfeek sharaha:biggrin:

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Thanx m8 for the kind words ...

Ur Car Looks Hot and sounds Mean from wat iv read.. How many Hp Do Ur Run ????

Out...

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Gr8 i have my plans also for the.:R for starters gonna have H&R coilovers just to drop the car a bet ...

One Q Ahmed ... Wat Type of cars uv Killed on the Street???

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
NIceeeeeeeeeeee i always Hated Z's

Do u think a stock R32 will do it against a Stock 350Z ???

BTW on 10 Of Dec ill be test driving most of the Vw models including .:R32 in BIC its a Vw Event

thr will be 6 "DBP" R32's 6 GTI's 2 Jettas 2 Passats n 2 Touareg(off Road test included) ... Felix (Vw Manager) called me today sain' that if i have anyone interested in one of the 6 R32os (2 already Booked) for a lower Price check the Specs Out

its a one day event so thy will be sold after that .

if u have anyone interested just give me a shout

gonna take my D80 n take some pic of the event in post them. cant wait to test drive these Badboys

Ahmedtrix

Go Kart Newbie
NIceeeeeeeeeeee i always Hated Z's

Do u think a stock R32 will do it against a Stock 350Z ???

BTW on 10 Of Dec ill be test driving most of the Vw including .:R32 in BIC its a Vw Event

thr will be 6 "DBP" R32's 6 GTI's 2 Jettas 2 Passats n 2 Touareg(off Road test included) ... Felix (Vw Manager) called me today sain' that if i have anyone interested in one of the 6 R32os (2 already Booked) for a lower Price check the Specs Out

its a one day event so thy will be sold after that .

if u have anyone interested just give me a shout

gonna take my D80 n take some pic of the event in post them. cant wait to test drive these Badboys

NICEEE they called me today and i'll be there inshallah...also my car will be ready at the time for track use....so I might take my babe there or just tsest drive a few GTI's and R32's bcz I need to know the gyaaas for the bahrain national spirnt on the 16th,....GOOD NEWs I was looking for someone to join me :w00t:You can add me to your msn bhalwardy@hotmail.com or call me 39169444