GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Impreza

nik

Go Kart Champion
Wasn't a big fan of the chromed up back end of the previous generation Impreza, but it wasn't too bad when they toned down the chromie tail lights...but is it just me or does the new 2012 look like a boring Toyota Matrix?

LINK

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yep its booooring. They downsized the engines also.

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
THAT is a new subaru? oh nooooo.

ok the impreza/wrx has always been quirky/ugly but that was always the attraction! now they are just screwing it all up.

its all about the bugeye! I miss that car... it tore up those chicago winter roads like a champ. what a blast it was!

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
I went test driving with a friend of mine and they actually dont look that bad in person. The 'wagon-esque' style definitely fits the impreza better than the last gen hatch styling. The WRX is still on the old platform though, I heard they are going to keep it that way like what vw did with the 6th gen jetta.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
THAT is a new subaru? oh nooooo.

ok the impreza/wrx has always been quirky/ugly but that was always the attraction! now they are just screwing it all up.

its all about the bugeye! I miss that car... it tore up those chicago winter roads like a champ. what a blast it was!

I never owned a Subie but I agree, I like the bug eye and I loved the next gen ever more. I was very close in considering getting one before I got the GTI