GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Other Atheist Here?

1st Gen

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2013 GTI, Wolfsburg
My opinion on any topic will be predictable, as in, I'll probably discard ideas that don't make sense. Since I'm not particularly smart, there are a lot of things I don't feel qualified to voice an opinion on, and I'm okay with that.
"I don't know" is a valid response.
Since I am able to change my mind, and sometimes do, I've found great power in dexterity. As in all things, the ability to recover and keep going is more important than getting it right the first time,
unless I'm installing a CAI. More than anything, I don't want to report back here that I F'd up a simple install.
Peace.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
the-waterboy-1024x576.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I know search history matters but the ads for St. Judes/Special Needs kids made me chuckle.

#proof

Screenshot_20240414-143210.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I love garlic bread

1st Gen

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2013 GTI, Wolfsburg
I love garlic bread
That's crazy. I just walked from the kitchen where it smells heavy of garlic, and there's a loaf of French bread on the counter. I'm embarrassed to admit that after a full 5 minutes of trying to divine the future from the
crusty loaf, I gave it up. Then I walked out here to the garage only to find Acadia 18 was there with me the whole time.
Are you a God?!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Is there a secret atheist handshake I should know about or something to identify others in public?