GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone From Brunei

Car(s)
ReflexSilver GTI MkV
Happy New Year...

Happy New Year people..... Hope you all will be blessed with happiness and joy...

BY1622

GTi Owner
Happy new year guys, hope you all are blessed with joy and happiness in modding your rides. So wanna have some coffee tonight? Cheers.

MP60_R32

LIMITED VOLKSWAGEN R32 for Sale

Hello Bros, please let me know if there is anyone interested!

Rare VW R32 in signature blue, 5 doors, 3189cc V6 engine, famous 6 speed DSG transmission, 4Motions all-wheels drive.

A premium ride with amazing speed (0-100kmh in 6.2s), torque (320Nm/2500rpm) and power (250bhp/6300rpm).

Superb handling, traction control and braking features.

Excellent condition. Polished once every 3-4 months. Washed weekly, including rims and engine compartment.

Registered Sep 2008. Driven mostly by lady. Extremely low milege 22k km.

Bought $63k, asking $52k.

Don't miss this opportnuity to own this amazing ride! Email: expatleavingbrunei@hotmail.com

MP60_R32

SOLD!

Hello Bros, please let me know if there is anyone interested!

Rare VW R32 in signature blue, 5 doors, 3189cc V6 engine, famous 6 speed DSG transmission, 4Motions all-wheels drive.

A premium ride with amazing speed (0-100kmh in 6.2s), torque (320Nm/2500rpm) and power (250bhp/6300rpm).

Superb handling, traction control and braking features.

Excellent condition. Polished once every 3-4 months. Washed weekly, including rims and engine compartment.

Registered Sep 2008. Driven mostly by lady. Extremely low milege 22k km.

Bought $63k, asking $52k.

Don't miss this opportnuity to own this amazing ride! Email: expatleavingbrunei@hotmail.com

BY1622

GTi Owner
Hello bobsufrizal... Everyone is busy I guess... But then looking forward for the next meet up at TCY on Friday 12 March 2010...

rabid_rabbit

Just a GTI lover...
Car(s)
MkV GTI DSG
Salam to my Muslims brothers and sisters. Hello to everyone else.

It's been awhile since I've actually read this thread, let alone post something.

Hope everyone is ok. and happy with their cars.

Congrats to Efra who i just tejumpa just now, on his A3 Sportback. Have fun with that car man!

Fumikane - Napa tia kan jual ur car bro?

Wabbit - How you been man? Long time no hear....baby datang sudah?

Bunny_2111

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf GTI MKV
Hi guys,

Anyone interested in the OWS Turbo Racing engine oil??

I'm selling it $110 per 4l can. And for any purchase of 2 cans, you'll get 3 oil and gas treatments consists of engine flush, oil treatment and gas treatment.

A few member had been using it and very happy with it.

So if you guys are interested, please contact me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk