GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto dimming mirrors

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Why couldn't VW include auto dimming mirrors on these cars??? It's so annoying when some stupid truck pulls up 2'' from your bumper with their lights shinning right into your mirrors. Does anyone know if they are available aftermarket? Does anyone have them in their MKV?

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
If there are auto dimming side mirrors I would buy those too... I've been thinking about replacing my windshield anyways(it has 2 non repairable scratches from previous owner) so I'll look into that. Thanks for the link, usually I don't create threads without searching around but it pissed me off so bad on the way to work this morning, so I had to vent. Auto dimming mirrors should be a standard feature in late model cars. Even my brothers 15 year old Lexus has auto dimming mirrors...

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
Aim your sides to view traffic in the next lane to cover your blind spot... functional and keeps most of the head lights out of your eyes. As far as the window mount, I prefer control of that with the little lever. I've never cared for the auto dimmers. My 2 cents