GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

auto level headlights stop working.

GTIandMCS

Hi guys, I think my headlights auto level has stopped working (spoiled) anybody have the same problem?. By the way my car is just about 2 weeks old.

Thanks. :thumbup:

GTIandMCS

well, before today I could see the headlights go up and down every time I started the car, but just today it has stopped. In Asia we have Euro spec Golf GTi.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
Uh, it doesn't happen all the time. They didn't stop working. They don't need to level themselves every time the car starts up.

italia1

Forza Azzurri
Mine only do it if I'm not parked all the way up my driveway, kinda on an incline, then they will level straight in stead of pointing upward. But i don't notice it everytime I start the car.

Lucidity

Marx
Mine always do it....

gatorfast

man amongst boys
just turn the lights on w/ the car off, and then turn the car on, the lights should level.

yup try doing that...they level right away when the car turns on, weather the headlights are on or off... so if you turn the car on and then turn on the headlights a moment later you wont see them level because they already did when the lights were off

milhouse994

Passed Driver's Ed
yup try doing that...they level right away when the car turns on, weather the headlights are on or off... so if you turn the car on and then turn on the headlights a moment later you wont see them level because they already did when the lights were off

And it's worth pointing out that if you have the ebrake on when you start teh car, the DRL won't come on until you realease it. Try strting the car with the ebrake off and teh headlights off.

DUB2OT

Banned
my car used to do it every time i started the car not any more i truned off my DRLs it dose it once in a while now

:thumbsup: