GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baggin' another five

how much you might sell the ksports for? is that a GTI or Real r32
dunno..maybe around 400. I might be keeping the rear shocks though. I'll post something up if and when.

damn. you gotta pm me the info on how to solder up those buttons and shit like you did :)

looking very nice man!

x2 on those buttons, i guess you figured out the autopilot wiring? Cars lookin real good!

here is where i soldered to. 1-2 complete the circuit when the button is pressed. When you get the wires on, connect 1 to one of the prongs on the new button and 2 on the other. That should be it. Repeat the steps for 3-4 and 5-6.

Look at the top where the 'salmon' and magenta dots are–those would be RR and LR deflate. You can make any combinations for switches you want. I was thinking about doing front up/down a momentary toggle switch for turning and clownin' the racers.

I hope that made sense. Hit me up if you need more specific direction or if you have any Q's. good luck :thumbsup:
i'm not responsible if you fuck your shit up =)

nicely done. Let me know when you wanna finish the rest of the install and then you'll be ballin'!
hopefully this weekend. we got work to do

Last edited:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
clean. as. HELLLLLLL. love the buttons on the center console, that really is sick. nice work. I love watching all you air-ride guys come up with new and improved ways to incorperate everything. it gets cleaner and cleaner every time!

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
clean. as. HELLLLLLL. love the buttons on the center console, that really is sick. nice work. I love watching all you air-ride guys come up with new and improved ways to incorperate everything. it gets cleaner and cleaner every time!

The next guys better be top notch! Learning from all our mistakes. lol

Not saying anything about dubl's I'm saying if the trend continues...

shutupanddrive

Captain Break S***
Car(s)
PCH roller
Glad to see everything progressing! If you need help sourcing any other parts or fabricating anything, let me know. :thumbsup:

ugh total failure with my rear upper brackets. gotta make some new ones or not run them at all.

looks like we'll have to wait till next weekend to be finished :rolleyes:

on a lighter note...new wheels

Last edited:

AnteaterEMT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
new wheels are deh secks

Skin88

Banned
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
DAMN!!! alex cant wait to see that all done. i orderd my k sport coils finally cant wait to see my rabbit low like ur r32. hopefully ralph will help me install them. later