GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Billet Pendelum Mount Review

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
Yeah, pulling out my old insert was the only hard part of this install. I should have just left it in... :mad:

jakethemoss

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mercedes Sprinter
I just installed the BSH billet pendulum, and must say there are more vibrations than anticipated:frown:

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
No additional vibrations for me. It definitely helped me hook up better in 2nd when I get on it. Also, I usually had a kind of "unsmoothness" shifting from 1-2 with regular daily driving. That has all but been eliminated and...everything is tight with no major movement of the engine when I lazy shift 1-2.

jakethemoss

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mercedes Sprinter
:smile:yes, it's assembled just as bsh describes. but i have only driven 30 kilometers in it, it might need a bit of time to settle.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
Install question....For those who left in their ECS or other vendor mount and just added the billet pendulum....did you have to pull your ECS mount out some to get this billet piece in, or does it install on top of the ECS? I guess what I'm asking, is does the billet pendulum arm go underneath the mount insert or on top of it?
I already have the ECS in, and I know it's not going to budge coming out.

devan

Passed Driver's Ed
Fitted mine with the Gt3076 kit last week and the difference from stock is huge.

BSH FTW

utekineir

Banned
Install question....For those who left in their ECS or other vendor mount and just added the billet pendulum....did you have to pull your ECS mount out some to get this billet piece in, or does it install on top of the ECS? I guess what I'm asking, is does the billet pendulum arm go underneath the mount insert or on top of it?
I already have the ECS in, and I know it's not going to budge coming out.

Mine came with a new insert, but the one I had was only a couple months old so I left it in.

gokartgti

Garage Pics Updated
just make sure your car is not an '09. these will not work for the '09s.

you mean the whole kit is of no value to the MY09 r just a portion of it. thanks

Dan GSR

Autocross Champion
if you have an 09
you need this part
the rest of the kit will fit

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
I do have to thank u Dan for the neuspeed recomendation myself

love the added traction.

GLIJets

Ready to race!
I have the BFI torque mount insert. Can I just buy the pendulum mount and add to my BFI torque mount? Also, I have vibes in reverse mainly so will adding the pendulum mount add more? Will the pendulum mount make much of a difference of the torque mount alone? How difficult is the install?