GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Candy White with 18" Karthoum Wheels?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
freek come on now... you know anything I say is full of shit... if you had pissed me off I would have PMed you

oh i know...im just playing along...but really u all gave me an asshole complex

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Get over it!

Ironhorz

Autocross Champion
Wild Hare said:
Sorry no dis!
Been there several times in the Air Force and ALWAYS had an awesome time! GREAT PEOPLE/ GREAT BEER/ Great Bird in Hand! If you understand.
Best of RESPECT for the Brothers that served with me during Derser Shield/Storm... I'd give my life for theirs then and now! Awesome people IMHO!!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
My last assignment was RAF Lakenheath, Apr 96-Apr 00, and the wife and I LOVED it ! ! ! I miss it more than I ever thought I would. I think its a great place to raise a family personally. We are trying to get back over that way right now... :thumbup:

What did you do while you were in Wild Hare?? I am a 2F0X1, Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants (POL), troop. :thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Fairford, Greenham Common & Mildenhall and we'd to Lakenheath all the time nice F-111's in the old days!
Went to Edinburgh on the Inner City 125 a couple of times too... nice town to party in -- best pubs evar!!

Last edited: