GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cement divider: 1 - Car: 0

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I'm ok guys, thanks for the concern. Car is at the local VW dealer waiting for my insurance company adjuster to.look at it. The cops that filled out the report also wrote that its a dangerous obstacle and its actually been causing accidents ever since they put it in. 4 days ago a kid hit it and bounced off into a telephone pole and his car caught fire. There were no bucket cones when I hit it, they were on the side of the road instead. The cops later moved them onto the island to stop others from hitting it. I simple moved them to take pictures this morning as it happened around 1am this morning. Basically the cops are sick of this thing as they are getting called out almost every day about this thing. I even had a highway supervisor come down as I was waiting for the tow to see if they can make better warning barriers or something.

Basically I'm responsible for ky deductible which is only $500 but I'm going to go after the town to get my money back and possibly other damages. I'm really pissed, I miss my car and i got called by the dealership as I'm close with the ppl who work there and they said the guys at the tow company ripped up my shifter for whatever reason...

I just want it all fixed before h2o.. I'm just hoping there isn't any frame damage or major engine as i don't want it to be totaled. I love the car and would miss it so much. I'd have to grab a mk6 before h2o then LOL

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
a few years ago my brother was driving our old integra around and he went through this parking lot at the beach that had a huge hole filled with water and he was probably going about 15mph when he went through it but it brought the apocalypse upon the car. the whole suspension was ruined, the fender,bumper,radiator all crushed. the city said their insurance requires more than one person to report it before they have to repair it and reimburse damages to us and ofcourse they said no one had reported it and filled it with sand the next day.

I would sue the shit out of the city for that. It is their road and they are responsible for that.

Steve516

Ready to race!
Totally sucks - but keep after the town and make sure to get a copy of the police report also. And the names of any other persons who have had similar problems - perhaps a class action suit would wake them up.

apollosfury

designeddwk
really shitty. i would really like to know the reason for it's location. was it a fuck up or is it going to be some sort of new traffic pattern?

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
would you mind to post the location of it ?? so for the ppl in Long Isalnd who wants to get a new car, its time to hit up that spot and do a class action lawsuit with the city and win big $$$ lol

Last edited: