GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CRAFTSMAN Air Ride Build-up Thread

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
one thing i like about bags over coilovers is that if anything did happen, you can crank the coils up and still be semi driveable

not sure how all that works with struts made for air that dont have height adjustability

seems like the lowest coilover to use for bags are fks... and in my experience followed by ksport and h&r ultra low, no one has used b&g's yet

JhnR

Banned
if anything i will prob go with FK's.

ironic, i had a set of FK's and never put them on. how idiotic of me at that time, its ok i was young.

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
3/8 I'm hoping that it will work out alright. Since it's going through the auto pilot theres not much I can do to control speed anyway.

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
yeah 3/8 should be good.

why did you go with Auto Pilot?

to be honest ease of use and I think the moderness of it goes well with the MkV I just couldn't see a 3 gauge pod fitting with our interior. And I fear that if I had a switch box none of the corners would ever be even.

nvr2low

Ready to race!
hey man, i run asco 1/2inch valves. dont be suprise if it airs up kinda funny sometimes...lol they have a mind of there own! they sometimes like to air up faster on one corner than the other....not a big deal, but after dragging at 80 plus mph, it gets alil weird...lol

good luck with the build .

*subscribed*

LBVdubin

Baggin aint easy
hey man, i run asco 1/2inch valves. dont be suprise if it airs up kinda funny sometimes...lol they have a mind of there own! they sometimes like to air up faster on one corner than the other....not a big deal, but after dragging at 80 plus mph, it gets alil weird...lol

good luck with the build .

*subscribed*

haha thanks I wanted the SMC valves but these came in an 8 pack deal so I had to take em.

truck looks dope btw, lovin those frame sliders or whetever there called