GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom parts interest

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I installed the fender/headlight washers on my car over the weekend.
I had lost one of the front mask screws MONTHS ago, and used the screws meant for the rearmost fender bolts for the mask instead. Fit like a charm

p.s. if you dont like my eyelids you can suck it :bonk:

I guess I can go suck it. Hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Don't really make them anymore unless you're local to me so I can make it off the car

I was hoping to get one of these intakes after I install my new manifold over Labor Day weekend.
Keep me posted when you make any more and add me to the list. I believe Mario is still interested in one as well, but I dunno about Beetle fitment

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
For those still interested, built a couple of control module extension harnesses. Will be releasing them after testing

What's your expected pricing?

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Might be selling my intake soon, will be parting out the car this fall/winter in preparation for a MK7. If anyone is interested, PM me.

mg_90

Just saw this thread, I would like to see:

Washer neck delete cap
Low profile cowling rubber
Hood prop relocation kit

And also:

A kit to remove the EVAP lines from the engine bay with both caps for the line that plugs into the turbo and the other in the IM and a resistance with an OEM connector to plug where the N80 should be.

Keep doing things like these and posting them! :thumbsup:

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Just saw this thread, I would like to see:

Washer neck delete cap
Low profile cowling rubber
Hood prop relocation kit

And also:

A kit to remove the EVAP lines from the engine bay with both caps for the line that plugs into the turbo and the other in the IM and a resistance with an OEM connector to plug where the N80 should be.

Keep doing things like these and posting them! :thumbsup:

I have washer neck delete caps availiable, working on better low profile trim than what I use currently and the hood prop relocaiton kit should be done in the next couple months. I have an evap delete kit avaliable for MK5's, I'll look into MK6 delete kits as well