GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBC Tuning Opens Its Doors For Service/Maintenance and Installations For Customers

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Exciting News!!!!

Over the past 2 weeks we have completed our move to the new location. We have brand new shop equipment and 2 Certified Technicians in addition to our sales team.

Our goal is to expand our services to all Central TX folks who are in need of a reliable shop for their maintenance and servicing needs.

What we offer:

-Installation of aftermarket parts (Exhaust, Intake, Turbo Upgrades, Suspension Upgrades...)
-Basic Service (Oil Change, Filter Change, 40K/60K/100K services)
-Major Services (Timing Service, Transmission Services, Brake Services, Engine Refresh....etc)
-Software Tuning (Authorized APR, Unitronic and C2 Motorsport Distributor in South/Central TX)
-Diagnostic Services

Quite honestly, there is no small or big job for us. We are geared up to tackle whatever you throw at us.

Our Shop Location:

5504 Bandera Rd #307
San Antonio TX 78238

Business Hours:

Service: Monday-Friday: 8.30-6.00
Saturday: By appointment only

Sales: Monday-Friday: 9.00-7.00
Saturday: 10.00-3.00

Phone: (210)399-1172

Month of December we are offering 10% off on all service/installation labor.

dj210

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI DSG
glad to see the move went well, Ill be seeing yall soon!

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Car(s)
2009 TiG
Hey guys, Odd Question but I think DBC would know... Moving to San Antonio in FEB, and right now I live in the area without emissions and inspection... What the deal down in SA? Been holding off on my upgrades until I can get a clear picture..