GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Door Panel Headliner Fell off

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
yup hated going there but was in the jeep so anywhere is easy lol

place looked like Hialeah but saw some samples of work and it looks good. they have the door panels now and should have them back to me on Saturday as long as the material comes in this week.

Yeah, please keep us posted. I would appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
They had a huge job for a yacht or something so did not have time to get to it over the weekend. should have them back tomorrow if I can get down there before they close.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors

wont know til I see them in person, but after having the mk6 interior done so perfectly at loves trim shop nothing will compare..

my old mk6 interior for reference(and because I am a whore)..

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
they look good once installed but not a great job. they did not sand them smooth enough so every little bump is shown. will install them in the car tonight if the glue is dry and get some pictures.

but I would not recommend them.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I guess you get what you pay for. Still dirt cheap. Did you pay extra for the leather?

And that mk6 interior looks amazing!! Where is that shop located at?

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
looks better once laid on the door cards. will get pictures tonight. nope $120 for all 4.

Loves Trim Shop is in Georgia. he has done many show winning cars, and work is top notch. there was not a stitch out of place on my old interior. he also did swflmk6 interior. the white mk6 with the full custom interior.

chomorro

Ready to race!
This happened to my friends car. We just used 3m spray trim adhesive and put it back in a few minutes and it looks great. Had to do a section at a time to keep it from getting bunched up but looks oem after we were done.

UGFast89

The Dubster Sith
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Not too bad for what you paid. You used the original leather or did they stitch you a new one? My interior was cloth and I was looking of doing maybe leather.

GTIHIPPIE

Roof and door panels coming off

i just finished reading your post, I'm locally down here in miami, and i was wondering if you were able to tell me where in hialeah i can go to fix the same problem you were having. Thanks.

kreeper187

Ready to race!
I'm trying to redo mine by myself. I already have the door panel removed but how do I removed the door card where the fabric is? I read you have to cut it out but I cant find any diy on it for an MKV.