GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally Pics of my RS

boxster

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
For those who have been requesting, I finally managed to take a couple of pics.....Let's hear your comments:smile:

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 45,858
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 46,772

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
nice car bro...did u order the ABT lip and sideskirt from the dealer?

boxster

Kirk180 - Thanks.:smile:

GTI 2.0T - Thanks bro. Yes, I have ordered the ABT lip and sideskirt from the dealer. I suggest that you go for it.:thumbsup:

Hitch

2 Fast
Car(s)
MKV GTI '06
congrats on the car boxster, i saw it a couple of days back at the shatti plaza and was curious to know who owns it. since now i know i wanted to know how much did it cost you for the whole ABT kit ??? and whether you painted your rims here or did it come painted already ??? and 1 more thing which exhaust system do u have ? and is it a full exhaust system or just the muffler ?

boxster

gunnipanik - Thanks. Glad you've liked the wheels:thumbsup:

Hitch - Thanks bro. Front lip and sideskirt are ABT and the rear is Rieger, the entire kit should cost you approx.R.O.1000, exluding wheels and exhaust but including painting and fixing. The wheels are ready painted and I love the dark shade since it matches the colour of the car. The exhaust system is from a German company called Bastuk, and yes you feel the hp gains immediately.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Kirk180 - Thanks.:smile:

GTI 2.0T - Thanks bro. Yes, I have ordered the ABT lip and sideskirt from the dealer. I suggest that you go for it.:thumbsup:
how much did they cost(lip+skirt)?
and from where did u get the bastuk exhaust system?btw is it a FULL exhaust system and how much did cost?

boxster

GTI 2.0T – The lip and skirt should cost you around R.O.340, fixing and painting not included. The Bustuk exhaust is a full system and will cost approx. R.O.1200. You can use the following link for further details and contact:

http://www.bastuck.de/edelstahl/html/html2006/Frameseiten/fs020.htm

07_BM_GTI - Thanks, you certainly have a good test.

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
wot size are those wheels?

look wikid

nice touch with the rs badge, good idea.

Last edited:

boxster

wot size are those wheels?

look wikid

nice touch with the rs badge, good idea.

The wheels are 18"X8 ET45 with 225/40 tyres. Thanks for your +ve note on the RS badge.:wink: