GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Car enthusiast ONLY...

huy

Retired Racer
i appreciate all kinds of cars, but i don't like it. i'd be embarassed to be even associated with that car.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Different strokes for different folks. I, personally, like it A LOT. Its clean, original, and like stated before, beastly.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
that is so sick. school me on hondas, i don't know much about them. what kind of engine, drivetrain, etc.? obviously you've got a swap as said

franklinhid

Ready to race!
i appreciate all kinds of cars, but i don't like it. i'd be embarassed to be even associated with that car.
:thumbup:
Different strokes for different folks. I, personally, like it A LOT. Its clean, original, and like stated before, beastly.
thanks man!!lol
that is so sick. school me on hondas, i don't know much about them. what kind of engine, drivetrain, etc.? obviously you've got a swap as said

haha
thanks man

well its a V6 out of a acura tl-s. accord 6speed tranny(non-lsd). all ur basic bolt-ons, custom mounts and axels. still wrong wheel drive aka FWD.lol

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG

:bellyroll:

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG
The only thing I'm serious about here is how much I love both my GTI and my GT500. :)

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG
aw, did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry man.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
There should not be any man-on-man satisfaction going on here at all.

Colleton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/DSG
i wish i could give you that satisfication.

It's satisfaction, not satisfication. ...and thanks for the offer, but no thanks. From the tenor of your posts you probably have a vagina, but it's the internet and it's hard to be sure, so I'll have to pass. :lol:

For the rest of you, I'm sorry if my well intended joke was taken the wrong way.