GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Flix WASP rims/cooper zeon 2x's tires

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
Here are some pics tell me if anyone is interested will work on price also thinking about getting rid of the springs too..

Attachments

• a00dc4322c48.jpg
    a00dc4322c48.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,285
  • cd1ce5bf2600.jpg
    cd1ce5bf2600.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,300
  • e2c3b5357922.jpg
    e2c3b5357922.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,308

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
that and the fact that they fit like shit on a mkv, unless you plan to roll your fenders and shave something out of your wheel wells, +33 offset is just completely moronic to buy if you don't plan to rub like a demon.

vdubnut_mike

Been There, Done That
all you have to do is shave a bubble out of the front fenders... takes 15 minutes. I am running 18x8 with et40mm with 225 and they don't rub, once you remove the bubble thing.

you do NOT have to roll the fenders, front or rear. In fact, I am putting 5mm spacers on my rears... I'll let you know how they fit when they are on.

DubtecV2

Touring Car Newbie
Offset aside, these are very nice wheels for the money. Buddy of mine has black/p.lip in 17x7 on his black Mini Cooper S. Definitely hawt!

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
maybe u should take some pics of the wheels and tires bc were not buying the car were buying the wheels, and the vogland springs are included in the deal u say, so for the 170 pluse 100 for tires includes the springs?!?
(joe ur an idiot watch what u say on here LOL)

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
Hey These sold along time ago sorry if your still posting

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
based on his lack of responses and shitty pictures, you can tell he was a shady seller.