GOLFMKV

Golf-V-GT grows up to .:R-Line

Strmtrpr

Censored
Looking good bro :thumbup:

Candy30

Ready to race!
dude it cost me $40+ for a full tank.. :lol: :cry: :frown: :mad:

ok, here in Croatia a full tank for my gti which has 55l is 90$, so if you can top that good job :rolleyes:

EDIT: very very nice gt, like how you will handle that rear r32 bumper, the classic one in the middle is kinda boring, that mk4 style is very nice where the tailpipes are one on each side..nice job

Hanson_44

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Black Mk5 1.9 TDI
awsome car man, what polish do you use, in some of those pics the paint looks amazing!

Golf-V-GT

Burn the lies
awsome car man, what polish do you use, in some of those pics the paint looks amazing!

Thank you...i tried many polish but in the end i only use Meguiars Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax Step 3

nice job man where do you stay maybe when i get back from iraq you can cruise with me and my guys. i stay in heidelberg and we hang with a couple of audi guys

i am located in the southeast of germany...bavaria,near the border to austria....

vlad_ro

Car(s)
VW Golf MkV
congrats! really nice car!
what happened to the exhaust? have you finished it?
How do you find the engine so far?
I am quite happy with it, sometimes gets a little bit "choked" (at high speeds) but excellent fuel consumption for 170 bhp

In Romania, I pay 103 bucks for a tank, 98 unleaded... :(

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
very nice car, good mods on it, seems you really enjoy your car and that's most important...

Golf-V-GT

Burn the lies
congrats! really nice car!
what happened to the exhaust? have you finished it?
How do you find the engine so far?
I am quite happy with it, sometimes gets a little bit "choked" (at high speeds) but excellent fuel consumption for 170 bhp

In Romania, I pay 103 bucks for a tank, 98 unleaded... :(

no,think end of april i will have finished it...

the engine is perfect for me,already 60.000km/ 37.000miles
but i have to say i drive it 95% as if i have 80bhp , only sometimes i use the 170bhp.

very nice car, good mods on it, seems you really enjoy your car and that's most important...

yes i enjoy it very much...i`m happy you like it.
will only do some more little mods...

next mod will be (2-3 weeks they will arrive):

-------------->US R32 taillights <---------- :happyanim:

crazywayne311

not really, 2nd actually
Car(s)
07 Deep Black GLI
hey man i got 2 questions...first off, you own a very sweet ass golf gt. great mods and cant wait to see the exhaust. but the 2 questions...where did you get the ignition light and the door handle lights?

Hilton_K

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
DIY on the door handles? Looks to be well colour matched!