GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group5 Motorsport Open House BBQ, SD

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
You've been using the GIAC tune for awhile right? hows tune treated you so far? and oh yeah how much is the 91 tune after discount?

If the price is resonable I might hit it up.. Since APR is fine and dandy with their extras but their shit is still too expensive and i'm out of warranty anyways. I've been wanting to get chipped for a while. And oh yeah I've heard that GIAC is adaptive if I get the cat-less downpipe or is it another charge that Stage 1+ or 2 or whatever it's called.

Haven’t had any problems with GIAC since I got it in late 2006. GIAC will adapt to your mods, no other file is needed unless you get a k04. Don’t forget that a cat-less downpipe will throw a CEL, since GIAC will NOT disable the CEL due to California laws, so an angle block should be used to turn of the CEL. GIAC retail for FSI is $500 and TSI $550.

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
updated 1st post

UPDATE: 13Oct10

More good news!!!

VF-Engineering will be bringing a few nice cars (SS wide body M3, and a Lamborghini) and having a tech session.
Wheel repair technicians will be holding a tech session on how to repair wheels.
Synapse Engineering will be holding a tech session on DV valves.
Corner balancing tech session.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump for a good bbq with cool peeps.

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
24hrs left.

Last edited: