GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI & GLI Hood fitment.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
I had an incident with my car, looking for some body parts a friend of mine has a GTI hood, would it fit the GLI? the fenders are different as far as i can tell from pictures, but the hood seems the same, can anyone confirm if they are interchangeable between MKV`s?

ConnorVining

Car(s)
MkV GTI
I had an incident with my car, looking for some body parts a friend of mine has a GTI hood, would it fit the GLI? the fenders are different as far as i can tell from pictures, but the hood seems the same, can anyone confirm if they are interchangeable between MKV`s?
I think you can. I thought that the whole front end was identical, same for the rabbit, except the bumper is different.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
I think you can. I thought that the whole front end was identical, same for the rabbit, except the bumper is different.

The sides on the GLI have a line that runs from the trunk to the front of the car, while the GTI do not has that line, but the hood looks to be the same, i had googled the part number 1K0823031J and it seems to be the same, but most sites only claim to be for one or the other :iono: