GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs Megane

JonTewks

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
hmmm....seemed as though the GTI driver could have done much better through that turn before he was passed. Looked a little set up to me.:iono:

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
the megane only has 25 extra horses but that driver really sucked balls you could see it in his face he wasnt even trying

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
The thing you forget about the Megane is .... they have done a WHOLE series of upgrades (slightly more power, cup suspension, better brakes, better tyres, LSD (and some new stickers hahaha) ... in order to beat the GTI (a major competitor).

It's taken them almost 3 years to get where a STOCK GTI has always been !!! :biggrin:

Having driven a 225 and 225 Cup - they are a blast, but "refinement" what's that?, Quality interior - what's that?, the ordinary 225 had the MOST terrible understeer, super light steering and the face & arse only a mother could love. :barf: (anyone say Nissan Tiida :bellyroll: ).

So Renault keep rolling out "special eds" (cup, R26 etc etc) - to try and get in front ... what has the GTI done ??? (other than LC and the very limited 30th anniversary ed - sans tacky stickers). I know which one will hold it's value and won't fall apart.

- M -