GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

installing my forge dv and ghl tbe today..

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
im so excited to finally put this stuff on. it's the last few things i have left to install besides my short shifter from b&m which is still in the mail, and my pulley kit. ill see about borrowing a camera from someone and taking some pics of the install and the parts etc.

:smoking:

nomad

here are some teaser pics if you will, my dv is in my car and it's balls cold outside so im too lazy to go get it lol.

nomad

and some more pics for shits lol..

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
i love the hembach go cart track i think all the germany gti guys should get together and cart one day!!!

nomad

i love the hembach go cart track i think all the germany gti guys should get together and cart one day!!!

i completely agree. where are you at in germany?

speedlimit256k

Michael Schumacher
i completely agree. where are you at in germany?

i usually go to the one in K-town (kaiserslautern). that shit is fun. i wish there was more meets to go to. Hopefully next spring/summer, everyone will be down to go to the Nurburgring. Me and my Civic & SRT-4 buddies will definitely be going. It would be cool to do a cruise to the ring!!!:burnrubber:

nomad

oh shit, your in Baumholder, there ain't shit out there hah. we should meet up sometime

nomad

well we got the DV installed so far, that was entertaining w/o an allen ratchet lol. we got everything off the exhaust.. except the downpipe. we couldn't get the pipe off the turbo flange. we need some airtools i reckon, but the shop here on post dosent have anything but impact tools for taking off wheel's. there is a deutsch shop that works on Citrons that is next to me, so i went and talked to them and they are gonna install it for me between the 1st and 4th of jan for 50Euro's. ain't too bad, id have done this today if i had all the tools i needed. :/ i got pics from our attempt tho, ill post them up in a few.