GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the time I upgrade to K04. What do you think?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Hey Joe

K04 HPFP Injector S3 Cooler & software. With the APR k04 no need to relocate as it has build in DV. Saves money on a relocate and looks neat.

Im sure APR would give a discount as you already on APR.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
If your are an apr customer already, what's the price for the software? Is it free like all the other software or will they charge you still?

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Nm, they don't even offer this as an option..... Kinda stupid.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
No they don't offer an option for all hardware need excluding their tune.

ghost_03

Ready to race!
No they don't offer an option for all hardware need excluding their tune.

You can buy the turbo with their DV flange and output flange and their pump separately. The turbo is like 5-700 more than from other places, which doesn't quite seem worth it, but once you price out the DV relocate and output pipe, plus the hassle, it works out to be a couple hundred dollar convenience fee.

S3 or RS4 injectors are available from many other places.

For me, I wanted to run the OEM engine cover (I don't like the filter on a stick noises) and APRs turbo is much easier for me than finding all the OEM dv relocate business. I recently bought the APR turbo only and then did an APR rebuild pump, and RS4 injectors for a Revo tune (already a customer). I haven't had a free weekend to install it, hopefully before too long.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
I helped a friend do his APR K04 fsi kit. We both have 06 Jetta Turbo's. Not GLI's so we don't have noise pipes, so doing a DV relocate would require sourcing a noisepipe and lower intercooler pipe. Aftermarket options make doing a regular K04 just $ as much as doing the APR option.

No brainer there...