GOLFMKV

Meet @ Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
nah idk if i should wait to do it in socal for $50 or just get it done here for $250.. lol im very impatient but it might be worth it.. idk what do you think?

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
if u going to visit socal like u always do, i'd say go for it. however, if u just going there to get it install for 50$ might as well do it here.

how much u think would u pay for gas to do round trip?

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
1 more week everyone1, we'll have our meet.

Also, I'm thinkin changing the meeting schedule instead of 1st and 3rd week, I'm thinkin of changing it to every other Tuesday. Please let me know what ya'll think. Ofcourse I will post dates what r the every other tuesdays are so ever1 knows what date it is.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
1 more week everyone1, we'll have our meet.

Also, I'm thinkin changing the meeting schedule instead of 1st and 3rd week, I'm thinkin of changing it to every other Tuesday. Please let me know what ya'll think. Ofcourse I will post dates what r the every other tuesdays are so ever1 knows what date it is.

Just let me know the days and ill roll out there. 1 week away.

Kauz

Go Kart Newbie
nah idk if i should wait to do it in socal for $50 or just get it done here for $250.. lol im very impatient but it might be worth it.. idk what do you think?

Socal for 50. Then you get to enjoy the ride home!

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
Socal for 50. Then you get to enjoy the ride home!

lol.. change in plans, had to get my rear fixed from my neighbor hitting it.. completely changed my plans, so julio will be installing tomorrow!! hopefully my car will be ready by Next tuesday!

Daine I think every other tuesday would be cool, let me know if it changes:thumbsup:

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
hey guys I updated the dates. so instead of 1st and 3rd it will be every other tuesdays. this way we have atleast somewhat a frequent meets in a month. if we're doing 1st and 3rd, when i check the calendar some months u have to wait 2 weeks for the next meet

Status
Not open for further replies.