[x] wont buff out

tempted2speed aka "Curb Hunter"

comments full of win :rolleyes:

id love to know how a curb did the bumper damage

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Curbs in NorCal are brutal. I remember I was in San Fran and the curb was almost as high as my molding on my door. Hopefully that all gets taken care of man. Going through insurance or no?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Well all that we can say is: that did not happen at parking speeds !!!

There is more than just suspension damage, look at the bumper and fender...

Around 40 mph I would say, after I hit the curb, I flew and brushed "shoulders" with a fence with aluminum bars, fender damage is from tire jamming into pillar, and somehow my new ECS tinted sidemarker flew out and I cant find it but hey thats the least of my worries.

Curbs in NorCal are brutal. I remember I was in San Fran and the curb was almost as high as my molding on my door. Hopefully that all gets taken care of man. Going through insurance or no?

Thanks bro. No insurance, I was already going to LA to kick it and got alot of parts from there and theres a body shop guy with the name of .sanya. on vortex thats fixing all my stuff

ouch sucks it hit the sheet metal under the fender and door

Thats actually my broken sideskirt hanging :frown: Hey its a reason for me to buy Votex sides though...

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
Did something like this to my old Buick LeSabre I had in highschool (the couch on wheels). Wicked pot hole, blew out the tire, bent the rim, bent the control arm, and bent the shock as well. Somehow managed to get it covered under comprehensive on my auto ins so the hit wasnt that bad. The LeSabre cruised another day! Hopefully you can get it done quickly...and correctly!

DeepBlue

Ready to race!
Wife did that to my old Elantra GT. Boy do I regret selling that car...

Some ass in a minivan tried to make a right turn in front of her out of a left lane. Didn't quite make it. She ended up jumping a curb in order to avoid T-boning his dumb ass.

Busted wheel, tire, lower contol arm bent. All in all about $400 worth of damage since I already had a spare wheel/tire.

This one looks a bit more ... umm violent. However, damage from these kinds of impacts often looks worse than it is.