GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pedobear Tribute

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
my buddy w/ a vinyl machine hooked me up and made this one, I wasnt expecting it for free but he threw it in there since Ive been trying to spread word about his vinyl business.

Im gonna ask him to make a colored one too..

JohnnySasakiMGS

Scheisse!
Car(s)
06 GTI
That single ladies vid is pretty fucked up...

Here's my Pedo Bear contribution.

JohnnySasakiMGS

Scheisse!
Car(s)
06 GTI
Lol at the ball and chain hahah

lol. Yeah we had to plan a wedding in two weeks so my ring was still in the mail. So she put a plastic ball and chain around my ankle at the ceremony :biggrin:

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I'm f*cked in the head and I think that dance is terrible..haha

IUjapander

Ready to race!
For those of you that put these stickers on your car, please tell me what exactly about child molestation do you find funny?

I don't really have any taboos and find most everything amusing, but making jokes about raping little children, even if it is a stupid bear just doesn't sit well with me. Advertising on your car that you like the bear that likes to rape children, well I don't even know what to say to that.

Oh and here is my award for today, carry on.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 576

Strmtrpr

Censored
I do have to say while I find Pedobear funny I wouldn't put it on my car. One day that bear is gonna be all over the news as some kind of pedo symbol. We all know how the news likes to twist the facts a bit. I could see them saying the pedobear was some kind of group mascot for pedos :lol:

But ya...way to go Buzz :biggrin: