GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Piloti driving shoes

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I mentioned this in the heel-toe thread but wanted to start a new thread on here because I'm interested to see who else uses Piloti's on here, and what their opinions are of them?

http://www.piloti.com/default.aspx

I have the Monza as my track shoes, with fire protection and built in heel-toe assist. They are super light and extremely comfy, and breathe well considering the fire retardant Nomex material. I wouldn't drive in anything less right now.

Any other Piloti fans on here?

Last edited:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
In hindsight, maybe this should have gone in the track/performance driving/motorsport section.

Mods, please feel free to move if necessary.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Hell yes! I love my Pilotis. Most comfortable shoe I have ever had.

I have 2 pairs of the Prototipo; Blue and black. And 1 pair of the Stradale in green.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Hell yes! I love my Pilotis. Most comfortable shoe I have ever had.

I have 2 pairs of the Prototipo; Blue and black. And 1 pair of the Stradale in green.

I love the Prototipo in Race Blue! They are the best looking shoe in the whole line imho. :thumbsup:

They are next on my list.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I have orange/black prototipos and love them. I actually wear them when not driving too because they are so comfortable.

Love the Orange/Black too!

ps: How is the new SpecB working out?

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Fuck, just bought a pair of Olive/black Stradales

I just HAD to open THIS thread didnt I?? :mad0259:

Spent like 10 minutes goin back n forth between the stradales and the G16s and decided I liked the no-tie laces n colors of the stradale better, so, minus 100 bucks for me and YAY! I needed new shoes anyhow :thumbsup:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane