GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

r32 vs. zx10 IN THE WET!!!

vdubthug420

VDUB arrrrrrrr32
so i was driving home from dropping my girl off earlier....and the roads are all wet because its been sprinkling/raining all day. i pull up to this light all up by self and im sitting there at the red for what seems like forever when i notice the new zx10 roll up next to me. i notice the akrapovic exhaust just as he revved the hell out of it right next to me. im thinking hmmmm perfect time for awd/dsg launch! plus i thought..... hes not gonna go all out in the wet, thats suicide! ive almost learned that one the hard way on my ducati.

so the light turns green and i launch the car, and to my surpise we never left eachothers side! it was dead even until about 50-60 when he really opened the bike up and then left my ass! he was cool though, he gave me a thumbs up before i made my turn toward my house.

i understand these new zx10s have a sort of traction control feature that im sure he was using when we were racing. he didnt get an ounce of wheel spin, just a smooth and steady delivery of power. i was amazed! so my question is did his traction control really help him that much? or is the zx10 just so blazingly fast that my porker r32 doesnt even have a chance launching in the wet!?!?!?

in the dry it would have been all over, of course he would blow the doors off my r32! thats just a given.

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
that biker dude's insane.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
Whats this talk about launch controll on a zx ?lol? You meant launching in 3rd?