GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sepang Track Day

hanifcd

Anyone's interested for the Sepang Track Day on 19th of August? It's RM150 per driver. Maybe it's time to show off your track skills and what have you modified your car to benefit the performance of the car. I'm going so let me know if youre interested. Cheers!

Last edited:

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
HAHAHA..thats the exact same word my friend told me:biggrin:

By the time i reach KL my car come out of container might be a proton wira..haha.

:laughabove:

hanifcd

don't worry still plenty of time to ship it :biggrin: but hopefully there's a big turn up of the golfs....have you all join a convoy to any destination in malaysia yet?we could organize that too

zac

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI V
Anyone's interested for the Sepang Track Day on 19th of August? It's RM1150 per driver. Maybe it's time to show off your track skills and what have you modified your car to benefit the performance of the car. I'm going so let me know if youre interested. Cheers!

hmmm...rm1150 eh? isn't that expensive? where do we sign up?

zac

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI V
ah..rm150 is more like it
ok i might be going...c'mon guys...lets show them jappie boys that the gti has poke too...:)

h2n...where u at?

hanifcd

hey zac,I just was saw ure car pics and I think i passed u in taman tun in the evening, ure the x-tune man right? hehe I think we went to genting trip together man, I'm the one with the red gti DAE remember? hehe let's show the japs we can race too man! but u have the advantage with the mods and all.:thumbup: