drove 40 mins to reach this spot, some pics turned out good some not

my intention was to shoot it to look like something dark and mysterios

the bun :p :

and finally breakfast at Second Cup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
thanks man, but im not really happy with them, i forgot ISO at 400 from yesterday !!! that explains the grain :(

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
I have said it before and I'll say it again... I fucking love Shadow Blue. If we had it here in the states I would own it in a heartbeat. I will also say that the gold stripe and calipers accent the darkness of the black and blue pretty well.

Good pics, you may not be happy with them but they're better than 90% of the crap people post on here (myself included).

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
thanks guys :biggrin:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
I have said it before and I'll say it again... I fucking love Shadow Blue. If we had it here in the states I would own it in a heartbeat. I will also say that the gold stripe and calipers accent the darkness of the black and blue pretty well.

Good pics, you may not be happy with them but they're better than 90% of the crap people post on here (myself included).

LOL, thanks

vdub2pt5

Ready to race!
i don't even like the 5 doors and yours is sexy... i love the color. those gold rotors look sooo good too. what kind are they? did you buy them like that?

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
thanx

yeah i forgot it at 400 as i mentioned in a post above .. too bad i realized that when i got home !

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
i don't even like the 5 doors and yours is sexy... i love the color. those gold rotors look sooo good too. what kind are they? did you buy them like that?

thanks, stock calipers painted