Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
How about an original location
A biker spot is kind of asking for trouble .
A weekend seems to be the majority vote

Bizzy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 2Door Bmp GTI
IMO the best thing would be to find a big park where there are grills so we can all park up check out some card and have a BBQ. It seems the weekend is best for most people so we can do something Sunday afternoon. Lets see whats the best weekend for people and we can take it from there :)

Bizzy

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 2Door Bmp GTI
I would also add a list of people that will attend for sure to the original post just to make sure a good amount of people are coming if its less then 10-15 people i wouldn't even bother. P.M. if you need help with anything.

bigluelok

Passed Driver's Ed
how about a meet/bbq potluck style? at
Legg Lake, CA : Reviews

i have been to one meet here and i really liked it atmosphere was good parking is 6 bucks a car but you can leave and come back as long as you keep your parking ticket. they have a bbq grill there and a lake

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
i'm down with a leglake meet it is a very big parking lot and it would be a nice spot for a bbq. and it isn't a very crowded park due to its size.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I would be down with malibu

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
I would be down with malibu

to rich for my blood
leglake is more of my environment there are other parts of this park that have no charge for parking like the parts facing rosemead blvd don't charge :thumbsup:

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
second